Educational Consulting Services
We are the Education Industry Leaders in translating current brain research in providing essential services, professional development trainings, curriculum writing, and consulting since 1978. We have 30 years of professional experience working with educators in America, Europe, and Asia orchestrating:
- Highly Effective Instructional Strategies
- Optimal Learning Environments with Enhanced Focus
- Brain-Compatible Teaching and Learning
- Specialized Trainings in Literacy, Math, Science, and Special Education
- Conceptual Curriculum that is Relevant and Rigorous
- Character Education
grounded in Building Relationships
- Proactive and Effective Classroom Management
We are committed to providing the best information from current brain research and offering practical strategies to increase human capacity and performance. Research and improved test results solidify the success of the Highly Effective Teaching Model (formerly known as ITI: Integrated Thematic Instruction), a systemic educational model designed to increase students' academic performance and educators' effectiveness. We offer personalized, high-quality professional development that will meet or exceed your goals for increasing student achievement and transform educators by empowering them to create meaningful educational experiences.
"You were an early pioneer and can take much of the credit
for sustaining educators over the lean years
when there was less scientific support.
Thanks for all you've done!"
- Eric Jensen
Our Mission is to facilitate the relevant translation of brain research and best practices with schools, districts, and other educational entities in developing practical strategies for:
This is accomplished by creating educational communities where individuals are productively engaged, their contributions valued, and their talents used to increase learning and performance.
- Implementing the foundations for Brain-Compatible Learning
- Delivering Effective Strategies for Instruction
- Developing Meaningful and Conceptual Curriculum
- Growing Responsible Citizens - today and in the future